Show/Hide Navigation

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flying High

I was awake for 20 hours straight yesterday. I am waaaaay behind on my editing and I have a headache..... one would think that might get me down but I tell you, I am flying high! I just returned home from spending five fabulous days with some of the most talented child photographers in North America. For hours on end we talked shop, compared business models, shared ideas and photographed the two babies that came along with their mamas. (It didn't hurt that we met in Seaside, Florida).

For one group of us, it was our third year in a row together and as always these gals have inspired and motivated me. Meet some of my fabulous photog friends...
Amy, Stacy, Marla and Grace (my colors match their websites, yup I am a geek)

Here's to next year - I am already counting down the days :)

2 comments:

Leanne Stamatellos said...

As tired as you might be , you sound rejuvenated! Welcome home Tara - can't wait to see what you got up to with those4 girls!

Brooke Bowland said...

i just wanted to say that i adore your work. i always have! i live locally in penticton and actually we have a mutual friend whose photos you did recently. i would love grab a coffee one of these days!!! what do yah think?
b.