Show/Hide Navigation

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fresh!

One of my favorite places in Penticton just got better....Fresh Boutique on Front Street has introduced baby, children and maternity products.
To celebrate, we are working together and hosting a "Casting Call". We are looking for some new faces to feature in the store and on my website. 3 draws will be made for three age groups ranging from 6 months to four years old. I will be photographing our three "winners" at the boutique, as they model the fantastic clothes and play with the uber cool toys.
You can enter the draw by heading on down to Fresh and filling out an entry ballot. No purchase is necessary - but if you are like me, you won't be able to stop yourself...

1 comment:

Susan Nowak said...

I just wanted to compliment you not only on your fantastic photography but your website too. It was a pleasure to browse and I will return frequently. Your photos leave me feeling I actually met these people.

Thank you

Susan Nowak
Summerland