Show/Hide Navigation

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello 2009!

Wow. Now that I have had a moment to sit back and breathe - I would like to thank all of you - friends and clients for a wonderful 2008. This past year I was invited into the homes and lives of well over 100 families and was changed a little bit for the better after working with each one. I witnessed first hand bravery and faith as I photographed a strong young man and his family battle cancer with a grace that I could only imagine. My heart hurt for the multiple babies who underwent various surgeries that no family or child should have to endure. I had the privilege of photographing first kisses between husbands and wives - the love and tenderness they lavished upon each other made me thank God for my own partner. I cheered on first time parents and sat back and listened to the wisdom of those more experienced than I. I held little hands, kissed bruised knees and played peekaboo more times than any woman should :) I laughed louder, smiled wider and have a happier heart because of it.
Tara Morris Photography would not exist if it weren't for you. Your faith and trust in my ability to create photographs will not cease to humble me and will continually make me strive to perfectly capture the people and moments that are most dear to you.
If 2009 has even a hint of the joy and blessings 2008 brought to me and my family, I will consider myself blessed.
Happy New Year.
Tara




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your Cjristmas card!!! Thanks! It was fun seeing all the mini pics!!! :) Melanie Stephens
are you on facebook? i am under Melanie Stephens (Kelowna network) so add me as a friend if you are! There are lots of Tara Morris!! We love our pics!! :)