Show/Hide Navigation

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Countdown....

3 more days till my annual spring trip to Alberta! Prior to moving here in 2005, we lived in a bedroom community outside of Edmonton. I travel back there 2 - 3 times a year for sessions, and if I am to be honest...and for shopping :) My schedule is full and what excites me the most about this trip is that almost all of the families I am working with have little ones under one. This might not excite everybody, but there is a magic age for babies somewhere between sitting and walking where they are fun to play with AND they can't run away from me! I am also looking forward to revisiting the sweetest little twins that I was privileged to shoot as newborns on my last trip.
While the weekend is usually a whirlwind (fitting a months worth of sessions into 3 days) I always manage to find time to visit some of my girlfriends and catch up on the life we left behind.

No comments: