Show/Hide Navigation

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Eenie Meenie Miny Mo...

believe me...it took me about 13 tries to figure out how to spell that title and I am certain it is still wrong :)
But - the point being... I have more than a dozen sessions from the last month or two that have not made it to the blog. I am so far behind in sharing that I am staring at proofs and can't even decide what to share! Not a bad problem, as I have been blessed with a full calendar, but my friends and clients are starting to give me grief wondering where their sneak peeks are! The question becomes "who to share?!!"
So here goes nothin' This fantastic family was a joy to work with and turns out dad and I grew up practically neighbors in the middle of north western Ontario. Small world.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!!